thoughts for today


today....

Outside my window...it's gray and cold but not yet quite winter out there. 


I am thinking...about getting the Christmas tree up

I am thankful...for my hubby's job even when it pulls him hours away from home

In the kitchen...I'm loving my new present and excited about the pending remodeling we'll be working on

I am creating...ornaments for the tree, a video album for a family member, various crochet projects

I am hoping...for a white December

I am looking forward to...our Christmas celebrations with family

I am struggling with...learning to love as Christ

I am learning...to recognize when I'm not loving like Christ


In the classroom...we are doing a light load of classes for December

A favorite quote for today...Open your mouth only if what you're going to say is more beautiful than silence

One of my favorite things...the sound of our kids

A few plans for the rest of the week: get the Christmas tree up, try a new bread recipe, bible study and a play date

A picture I've shared before but means so much to me:






Comments

Popular Posts