remembering today...

I'll forever remember this day. I'll forever wonder. I'll forever grieve.

This is the day I chose abortion over life. It breaks my heart every time I think of my baby but the grief no longer consumes me. I no longer live in the darkness of depression and guilt. My Lord has graciously forgiven me and shown me how to mourn without living in darkness. For that I'm eternally grateful.

Remembering today my precious Caleb.

You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent. LORD my God, I will praise you forever. 
psalm 30:11-12

Comments

  1. Hallelujah!!!The Joy of the Lord is our strength. Thank you for sharing~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful that you were able to show the beauty of forgiveness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you, Sister. I know one day you'll dance the streets of gold where there is no more mourning and no more tears. Take care.
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kirsten, thank you for sharing yet another important part of your journey with us. We love you and we love Caleb, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts