thoughts for today

today....


Outside my window... it's getting cloudy. I can't really complain, I've had many days of wonderful, life giving sun. Time for some needed life sustaining rain

I am thinking...about how hard it is for me to walk away from the addiction of my iphone. I've come to realize that I also have a pride issue with my phone...I look at my basic phone with distain. It's not good enough because it's just for calls. I can't surf the internet, check my email or even send a text message with the same ease. It doesn't carry the same "status" as my iPhone. After 3 days I'm still pouting but slowly acknowledging that maybe God does see my issues better than me. Why do I have to learn these lessons over and over again?? Why can't I learn and trust the first time that God really does know better, not me, and just allow Him to guide me? 

I am thankful...for the valleys that God has walked me through. It makes these times of peace and rest all the more precious

I am creating...a sundress for Esther, an Adipose (from Dr. Who), and a crochet doll for Esther. 

I am going...not too many places. We are basically down to one vehicle again. 

I am reading...Charlotte Mason's lectures

I am praying...for our church and next years curriculum 

I am looking forward to...a long HOT summer

I am learning...(re-learning) algerbra 

Around the house...we just opened the pool and are still cutting down trees

A favorite verse for today...Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. 

A few plans for the rest of the week: Parking Lot Palooza

A picture for you...


sisters...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts