Happy Anniversary Mr. Basbe

Early spring of 2005, I'm typing to my love in AOL messenger and he mistypes babe as basbe and 11 years later, it's what we still call each other.



This man. There's so much to say about him that I couldn't possible to him justice. There's so many sides to him. He's my rock, my place of rest and peace, my anchor in this crazy world. It's not always been easy, fun or nice, but it's been worth every single second from the first time I met him, playing a guitar at a prayer meeting at church, to just a couple minutes ago when I kissed him good bye for the day.

If I had to do it all over, 
I would do it the exact same way,
 the highest joys 
and the deepest heartbreaks, 
together.

Even though we don't really celebrate this wedding anniversary, we celebrate December 16, the day of our first date and the day we renewed our vows in 2011, in front of God, family and friends, I just want to take a moment to say...

Happy 10th Wedding Anniversary, my love 


2006, the year we eloped 
2011 ~ Vow renewal 


I'm now Mrs. Reynolds....again!! 





Comments

Popular Posts