spring in new york OR what's up with this snow??

There's something seriously broken in the spring making factory. 
I can't help but think of Esther's Tinker Bell movie where Tinker Bell destroyed all the preparations for spring and the fairies were sure that spring wouldn't be able to come but Tinker Bell pulls it all togehter at the last minute.  I just hope fairies in charge of our spring hurry up and pull off spring at the last minute!

Less than a week ago on March 18, 2011

Today, March 23, 2011...6 inches later!

One good think about a cold snowy day is being stuck inside. Esther and I got school work done.  I rebatched some soap. Made a new recipe to try later (ran out of soap energy today). I also made more toothpaste. I know I just made some but none of us liked it, I won't share what was in it! So now I've gone back to my original recipe that I loved and I've tweaked it a bit to encourage my hubby to like it!  We shall see. 

My hair experiment is driving me nuts. I'm used to my hair being really soft and light. I keep reading in all these blogs and forums about women who love how their hair feels being poo free. I'm not there yet. You can't tell by looking at it but I can feel the difference. I probably should be keeping a log of what and how much, I'm putting in my hair so I'll know what I've done when I finally like it. This too is going to take time and patience. 

Back to cooking tonight. I had a dear friend make a huge pot of taco soup that was delicious. After two nights of not having to cook I am looking forward to cooking tonight but it's back to spaghetti :) Every time I grumble about it Randy reminds me we don't want to pack too much food and that it's better to use up what's in the cupboards. After moving so much I know he's right but man I can't wait to make a huge pot of my corn chowder I love so much!!    Hint hint to all those who may help us move...


Comments

Popular Posts