Thoughts for today...



Outside my window...summer is quickly slipping away to the vibrant colors, heady scent of leaves decaying, crisp air and the cool verging on too cold nights of fall. 
I am thinking...of all the activities that Esther and I will enjoying this fall/winter.

From the learning rooms...we are setting up in anticipation of the big day, the 1st official day of school at Reynolds' Academy

From the kitchen...I've been scrubbing cupboards so that I can paint them all

I am creating...sadly, nothing. 

I am going...to the movies this week with one of my boys. It's not a movie I would normally choose to see but he's looking forward to it so, I'm excited about that time with him.

I am reading...Pride and Prejudice (and loving every delicious page)

I am hoping...that my prayer time / bible study will draw me back into a place of more joy

I am hearing...my daughter play with some of her toys

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... 
(actually 2, contrasting pictures of my daughter in one week. One reflects how I feel currently and the other is where I'm striving to return to)




pure joy



daybook inspired by:





Comments

  1. so good to hear where you are and what you are feeling, thinking, doing. love you, Kirsten! (and LOVE those photos!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts