fall thoughts

Outside my window...it's dark but I hear the slight fall breeze blowing the dying leaves around

I am thinking...about how thankful I am that I'm finally falling in love with the home that God lead us to,  it's only taken me 5 months.  Something about this month has really grabbed me here. 

From the learning rooms...wow, we are working on so much, lapbooks, history timeline, reading, writing, music

From the kitchen...I'm so excited. We've ripped down most of the wall, ripped up the floor, and finally have a vision in place. We are seeing what a difference the missing wall will make and I'm enjoying being in the kitchen again now that I'm not cut off from the rest of the house. 

I am creating...ah, my last post said "sadly nothing" this time I can respond: 2 scarves, wristlets (yep FINALLY learned to crochet), "wedding" invites, newsletters, video albums, yummy fall desserts and a home... 

I am going...to Women of Faith in 2 weeks and I'm so very excited about it. 

I am reading... Charlotte Mason's lectures  

I am hoping...That Esther will learn to love ice skating :) 

I am hearing...my phone beeping because of a facebook notification. yes, I did say facebook. I'm on it in very very limited time with very limited people, those that I already have deeper relationships with. 

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing... Same ones last time I did Thoughts for the day but different description!! 

(actually 2, contrasting pictures of my daughter in one week. One reflects how I feel currently and the other is where I've been for months now...Thank you Lord for helping me out of that hole.) 




pure joy



daybook inspired by:




Comments

  1. hello, friend. so glad to find your post and hear about your days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts