reynolds (photo) round-up, Feb part two

I was hoping to get part two done sooner but hey, it's still February (is it me or is this the never ending month??) Here is the continuation of Part One.....



Esther playing checkers with her brother. She's having a great time

Not so much now. I don't think she liked his move

I don't think he liked something she did!! 

a moment between my hubby and his guitar
ok so I'm being a geek here. I was playing with shutter speed
and "froze" the side of the road at 70mph

watching movies on the way to NJ


relaxing at my sisters


this used to be mostly woods...so much new construction. It's a beautiful
development though

The missing picture (couldn't find this one for my last post) This is what
her corking looks like as it completes


I had to put this inside another bowl to make it spill proof for the two days
it was going to take to "grow" our dinosaur 

We took pictures every 1/2 hour over two days. Can't wait to put the time lapse into a video.
Esther is going to help me create that one. 
The dino peaking through

template for Esther's valentines

She's always happy about doing crafts.

I love you....this much. 

February's Moon. Using the 80-200mm lens. 





These are pretty much the only visitor we get way out here! 




The following four pictures are from my Feb 10 DIY post



I had to create my own pattern for this 

the pictures do not do the colors justice

Found out my iron was broken. Had to use my flat iron to straighten
my fabric! 

I had forgotten just how much I love to sew. 

Esther with my precious friend. The little one likes to kick Esther. 

My Music Man!! 


Singing and playing together. Someday I'll post the video of this...was so precious

They sounded great together

My 40th birthday 

I love you because...
this is fun to update. I may try to photography each change! 

Comments

Popular Posts