reynolds (photo) round-up February 22, part one

Lots of photos this time...I broke it into two posts. I am working on a new way to share all our pictures. 


Our valentines day garland 

as you can see, it wasn't always easy making it

regardless of the snags, she enjoyed making it

Poem pillow

Two Roads....needs a bit more stuffing

Desperate to sled!! 

my Grace. She's a beautiful and lovable dog

Love this picture. She finally gave into the fact that there's just no snow to sled in

And off they go...

yep that's my Tinker Bell. I have a very hard time getting a picture without her making a goofy face! 

Obsessed with water and sticks

A sweet smile


see the stick Esther has? it's how she keeps Grace close to her.

one of my favorite hens

Handicraft Esther is learning, corking
She had to make and
decorate her own tube
Ah the goofy faces again

making her tube


you have to wrap the tube with tape to keep it the right size,
then put a strip of tape with the sticky side out for the nails to stick to
                 

making sure they are all even


now to decorate it so it no longer looks like a taped
toilet paper tube
she didn't appreciate the gooeyness of the Mod Podge


the yarn she picked out of my yarn basket

it's interesting how is weavers around the nails


it's good for her to concentrate on

she has to make three of these, then she can make a horse from them


math

she fights on the reading but loves the challenge
of it as we go through each lesson

She is working on writing and illustrating her own story


a bit of time with a favorite movie, one of her rewards after a morning of classes. 

Phew! I still have another large group of pictures to share but that will have to come tomorrow. Time for me put this day to bed....



Comments

Popular Posts