reynolds photo round-up ~ spring 2012

Part one of...I'm not sure how many. More to come, very soon I do hope!




Spring Where You're Planted
Father/Daughter Dance 2012
Esther and Daddy dancing

Doctor Who cake

I made him Fish Finger and Custard
(from Doctor Who)



I think she's a chicken whisperer. She's the only one who can catch them easily. 

Last MOPS meeting (ever for me)




May 2012.  Esther was the 1st one in the pool! 

the start of my garden. It looks really different now. 

the start of a tantrum...

oh there she goes, getting a good whine going

that's my girl....2 seconds later, she's laughing.


now hamming it up

drying off after a dip in the pool.
the weather in May was beautiful

no words....

always the comedian and hard worker...
helping daddy haul garbage cans up from the road 

another member of our "family"


I love the joy in her eyes

Michael helping to clear shrubs

the dog and the chickens following her through the front yard

pre-deck 







Comments

Popular Posts