thoughts for today...


today...


Outside my window...it's chilly and dreary. The perfect day according to one of my sons, not for me though

I am thinking...about our summer plans and looking forward to the chaos that summer brings with all the gatherings and parties to throw and attend

I am thankful...for the large family we have

In the kitchen...is a place of mixed feelings. in the winter it's a refuge and place of creativity and joy for me but in the summer: it's like a prison. I'm so grateful for our grill so time cooking can be spent outside instead of cooped up in the house 

I am creating...not much with the warm days. I'd rather be outside in the garden than inside crafting 

I am going...for a LONG overdue visit with a dear friend this week 

I am wondering...if I'll ever get next years curriculum done in time

I am reading...too many books at once. I've had to stop all my other reading to concentrate on my CM books. 

I am hoping...for a healthy grand-baby that will be here before summers over

I am looking forward to...the hot temperatures coming this week

I am learning...how to create my own curriculum for very little money

I am struggling with...fatigue. hoping the dr will have some answers for me next month
Around the house...the garden and my flowers are finally all in and we've had our 1st radishes from the garden

In the classroom...are trying Life of Fred. I love the stories, I hope the kids do too

One of my favorite things...being outside on warm days


** no picture in this post. my computer with my pictures is turned off and I have no pictures on this laptop....next time

Comments

Popular Posts