My Daybook for February 17th

FOR TODAY


Outside my window...it's a warm spring day today, the sun is shinning and feels delightfully warm on my face. 

I am thinking...of the March 11th event that I'm participating in, excited and really nervous that I'll be sharing my story again and excited that my husband will be sharing his perspective along side me
I am thankful for...the slightly chilly breeze that is coming in my open window and that I can actually open my window in February

From the learning rooms...we got books out of the library today for further study of the Presidents. It was really fun to watch Esther recognize the faces of some of our Presidents

From the kitchen...I got a new cookbook from aunt that I can't wait to dive into. It's all about mixing fruits and veggies into every meal so that the kids don't even realize it! 

I am creating...some whipped soap to sell

I am going...nowhere this afternoon, went to our MOPS steering meeting this morning, the hairdress to get my colored extension removed and the library to get books for both Esther and I

I am reading...a book on essential oils

I am hoping...to get quite a bit of work done tonight on a video project I'm doing

I am hearing...Veggie Tales...need I say more??

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

hard to believe that this was less than a year ago


daybook inspired by: 

Comments

Popular Posts