New "Job"

Today I began working at Life Choice Center. I have to say it's so hard to call it a job because I LOVE being there.  For the last year I've been volunteering there. I've been involved with the Beyond the Choice program, doing pregnancy tests, helping out with projects and doing some general office type of stuff. Today, as an employee, I'm still doing all the same things!

A few months ago, I faced a job decision that created a lot of strife in my heart because I desperately wanted the job I was seeking but God had/has other plans for me. Today I'm at complete peace about this job decision. Really nothing too much has changed for me in this. I'm still there only one day a week but now it's a few hours more. I was very blessed today by the clients that I got to meet. They have some pretty cool stories about how the Center and the mentors they work with, have changed their lives.

It really is a blessing, to me, to be able to work part time somewhere that I have a personal passion for, with some amazing co-workers and volunteers. I just pray that God speaks through me in all my interactions and that He is glorified in all I do.

Comments

Popular Posts