My Daybook for February 16th

My daybook inspired by:

The Simple Woman's Daybook 


FOR TODAY

Outside my window...it's a chilly February day, overcast. The ground is still covered in a thick coating of snow but the birds are starting to gather in large groups in the yard and field

I am thinking...that I'd like more time quiet time than the 30 minute timer is allowing...it's a timer for my daughter to have some independent time of play before lunch

I am thankful for...the blessing of being able to be a stay at home mom (well I now work 6 hours a week in a ministry I LOVE) and the opportunity to homeschool our youngest

From the learning rooms...we are learning to read, tell time and in CC we are studying 1st conjugations in Latin, Europe, the major wars, a bunch of laws in science, parts of speech and the area of a bunch of shapes. Lord help me to learn all this too!!

From the kitchen...either spaghetti (again...) or hot chicken. I'm rooting of hot chicken!

I am creating...soap recipes and labels to go on my bars of soap

I am going...nowhere today if I can help it

I am reading...Little House in the Big Woods series to my daughter. Someday I'll read a mature book again...

I am hoping...for God's will in our lives

I am hearing...the chatter of Esther playing in her room with her babies

Around the house...not much going on in these cold days of winter

One of my favorite things...a phone call from my husband during the day to just say "I love you"

A few plans for the rest of the week:  MOPS meeting tomorrow; lunch with my mom and aunt on Friday; calling my sister to make birthday plans (our bdays are 3 days apart); work a video project I'm doing

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Me...38 years ago



Comments

Popular Posts