happy God anniversary

Eight years ago on December 16th, I helped move a couch, it changed my life.
Six years ago I married my best friend.
Last year we re-newed our vows.

When we eloped six years ago we had said "someday" we'll have a wedding. That someday became a reality last year. It was an honor to be married by our Pastor, in our church, for God, with friends and family as witnesses.  This past April, we acknowledged our legal wedding date but today, December 16, we celebrated our very 1st God anniversary.

Someday, I'll get a video put together of all the pictures from this blessed day but for now, here, again, is our wedding video we played as part of our testimony.




Comments

  1. BEAUTIFUL! Happy Anniversary! Your testimony gives me hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I missed this. I love you both and am so happy you have each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not sure who this is...but thank you! I'm happy we have each other too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts