Mommy's, skits, bills and soaps...

Well the 1st meeting is over. It seemed to go really good. I really had a great time and I love the women at my table. I miss sitting with my old friends but it will be lots of fun to meet new moms this year.  I believe our skit went very well. For a group of women who didn't want to get in front of the room, (me right at the top of that list!) I think everyone did a great job. Already looking forward to next month.

Now during my down time this afternoon (Esther is playing on the computer next to me) I get to dive into researching more soap recipes. On my, it's so fun to make. I can't wait to really dive into it and get creative. There are soaps out there that look like food! It's going to be fun to get more experienced and then creative. My next project is Hippie Heaven and I plan on tie-dying it! It should be fun :)

Ah but 1st I must take care of responsibilities....bills....ick.

Thank you Lord for being with us this morning and for strengthening and encouraging each of us. Thank you for the women you've brought into Your ministry this year. May you draw each of them to you!

Comments

Popular Posts