MOPS

The 1st large group meeting of MOPS starts tomorrow. I'm so very excited and really nervous too. I'm so very humbled that God chose to include me on the steering team this year with a amazing group of women. It's an amazing ministry that I'm excited to be a part of.  I think the theme verse this season Psalm 139:10 will speak hope to many moms. It has for me. I'm in charge of publicity this year and the newsletter has "stories" from different moms about moments that God was there. It's been such an encouragement to me and has ministered to me deeply.  I can't wait to see how other women are affected by the stories of God's love and support. We are opening with a skit...should be really interesting. I hate public speaking.  Will be praying lots for all of us tomorrow!!


Lord, please speak through each of us on the steering team and open the hearts of the women coming into MOPS this year. I pray that you are there with us. I also pray and lift up to you a certain woman so that she may have peace, comfort and feel your love and acceptance.

Comments

Popular Posts