lesson learned

FREEDOM....I'm shouting that word like Lighting McQueen in Cars when he thinks he's free from Radiator Springs.  


In my analogy he doesn't get too far before he runs out of gas and is still captive to the town so logic should say that that could happen to me, right?  I'm praying that scene was already played out last week. I had my moment of yelling "freedom" as I drove from the mechanic and my car died before getting it back home! So I'm praying that this fix is the "one" that will keep me mobile.

Now I do believe my lesson has been learned to find a balance between being home and being active away from the home. I hope my hubby will help keep me accountable if I begin to fill that time up again. It's been wonderful being home. I've gotten so much done in the house. More than I have the last 6 months together. I'm feeling at peace and finally rested. However it came with a hard lesson for me, when God calls me to clear my schedule, I better not fill it back up with activities for my daughter instead!

Comments

Popular Posts