Christmas 2011

The Christmas season was a blur. Right in the middle of it, Randy and I renewed our vows (yes, yes posting to come!) so I feel like between that and our unseasonably warm weather, I never got fully into the Christmas spirit.

Here's some pics of Christmas Eve at Grams, Christmas day at my moms and our tree. Ok so the tree wouldn't normally be a big deal but this is our first decorated tree since Esther was born. Normally the tree consisted of lights, the advent ornament books as we read them and the cards we'd receive in the mail.

Meep and Allie

Gram

Alissa and I

Cody and I

my honey singing Christmas carols 

SISTERS!!

Christmas morning at home. we didn't get any pix of her opening her doll, just a video :( 

Christmas dinner strolled right through our yard. This is only 1/2 of them. 
we did a gift exchange by numbers. it was a lot of fun.


Esther and her babies
my hubby and his surprise gift
Yep, their mine :) 

haha He was opening the box for his sister but the picture looks like it was his so I couldn't resist. 


dad with mom and aunt eileen in the background

my sister. I think I have a picture of Cody on the computer at every holiday!













someday I'll have a whole series of her silly faces



Comments

Popular Posts