thoughts for today

Outside my window...the woods have little oasis's of sun peeking through reflecting off the snow

I am thinking...about all the organizing I still need to get done and here I sit

I am hearing...the soft chatter of Esther playing in her room. It's her reward for digging into school work today with no issues. 2 lessons left but she's having some "her" time

I am thankful...for a warm house on this bitter day

In the kitchen...we are remodeling so it's always interesting

I am creating...the printouts for Esther's timeline and to-do-lists for her. We have discovered for this period of her life, she enjoys checklists and functions better with them.

I am going...no where today if I can help it (boring I know!)

I am wondering...how we are ever going to get all the trees cut down we want to and get a yard created

I am reading...the Book of James

I am looking forward to...Washington DC

I am learning...to use my new toy and to speak Spanish with Esther

Around the house...we are going room by room, simplifying, organizing and making them more ours

A favorite quote for today...Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him. james 1:12

One of my favorite things...my husband's loving look

A peek into my life...


they are the cutest buddies





Comments

Popular Posts