reynolds' photo round-up

So we've been pretty busy getting back into the swing of things with school. I've begun researching her curriculum for when I have to begin submitting to the state in the spring. Let me tell you, there is tons of anxiety wrapped up in that. Trying to relax. God's called us to do this so He'll walk with us and show us the path we should be on.  

So, here is a photo summary of January so far. (fair warning, there's lots of pictures! )

recipe that came with Esther's baking set

I love the colors of this set. this picture doesn't show just how vibrant they are

notice the hand sneaking some marshmallows? 

yep busted

doesn't bother her that she's busted :) 

showing off her baking. I think she's really thinking,
"Will you just stop taking pictures and bake?!"
(she did great with these!)

she did most of the measuring and mixing. 

the final product


we've missed seeing our dear friends. was a fun playdate

the size of the new healthy kids meal fries

My beautiful friend and her other daughter. 

my Tinker Bell

doing copy work

new necklace

I love this picture. Reminds me of some of the old family pictures I've seen

i was trying to cook and she hijacked my iPad 

look at the bubbles. My new batch of soap is just amazing

newest luxury bar

my honey after the auction. After the prices we saw, I'm glad he's still smiling

tackling a recipe I found for a deep dish cookie! 

makes creaming butter a breeze

it looked so yummy before going in

bit of comic relief, not for Purple obviously.

I wish you could smell this! 

I loved how the salt on top reflected the light

I don't just save the craft I want to do, I try to tackle them

you can't see this but the paint bleed :(
Maybe a different fabric. I haven't given up yet

Our memory jar



I used "watermelon" colors. The lid is painted green  
Counting by 5's

view out the classroom.


one of the math books we're using right now

We are working on so much more but I can't share it all in one sitting. Till next time....







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts